Nat Geo steps out from home to concrete jungle
Singapore - National Geographic Channel Asia and SPH MediaBoxOffice (SPH MBO) have signed a content marketing partnership to screen National Geographic branded content across SPH MBO's digital outdoor media network.
National Geographic Channel Asia will produce a series of short clips lasting between one to three minutes - called Nat Geo Moments, these clips will show snippets from National Geographic Channel, National Geographic Channel HD, National Geographic Wild and Nat Geo Adventure; topics include adventure, exploration, science, megastructures, investigations, world cultures and wildlife content.
"This partnership with SPH MediaBoxOffice will make our television documentary specials more accessible to Singaporeans who are on the go," Basil Chua, marketing director of National Geographic Channel Asia Singapore said.Nat Geo Moments will be shown on SPH MBO screens located at Chevron House, OUB Centre at Raffles Place, Singapore Visitors' Centre at Orchard Road, HDB Hub at Toa Payoh and Woodlands Checkpoint as well as about 400 LCD and plasma screens located in shopping malls, office buildings and POSB branches islandwide.
- National Geographic Channel Asia
- SPH MediaBoxOffice
National Geographic Channel Asia Related Stories:
- Maybankard travels with National Geographic
- Samsung taps Nat Geo for 3D TV launch
- LG and Nat Geo in High-Definition push
- The Society experience arrives at HarbourFront
- Jackson takes the reigns at Nat Geo and Fox
- NGC celebrates 10 years in Asia
- Samsung promotes HD on Nat Geo
- National Geographic calling for documentaries
- Career Path - Mar08
- Junior gets Nat Geo too
- National Geographic’s own MTV
- Baby show boosts Nat Geo ratings
- National Geographic goes around the world