Prudential expands PR roster with FD
Hong Kong - Prudential Corporation Asia has awarded a regional PR brief for its life insurance business to Financial Dynamics.
Financial Dynamics will work to support Prudential's regional office on corporate communications, which includes pan-Asia communications and PR initiatives for Prudential's life insurance business.
Financial Dynamics joins a growing list of PR agencies including Fleishman-Hillard and Burson-Marsteller which oversee different aspects Prudential's various divisions.
Earlier this year the communications consultancy specialising in financial communications, appointed Ray Bashford as chairman of its APAC operations.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Prudential Corporation Asia
- Financial Dynamics
Prudential Corporation Asia Related Stories:
- TCOB Media strips down for Prudential
- Marketing shake-up at Prudential
- Prudential steps up in kids market
- Prudential takes strong Asia focus
- Prudential expands Urbanec's role
- Prudential animates finance for kids
- The rise and rise of social media
- Prudential moves on Asia's growth markets
- Prudential makes mobile marketing move
- UM wins AIA regional media business
- Prudential: Winning consumer trust
- Prudential's aggressive hiring spree continues