Catcha Digital plots expansion
Malaysia – In support of its expansion plans, Catcha Digital is looking to increase its staff strength by 30% across sales, operations, consumer, product, and market research.
Kicking-off the exercise, the company recently filled two senior roles by naming Kui Ai Ping and Muna Noor to the posts head of operations and head of consumer and editorial respectively. More senior hires are in the pipeline.
The expansion is aimed at assisting Catcha Digital to further consolidate its position in the market and own digital innovation to help drive growth in the industry.
"We listened to our customers and identified gaps in the industry that we could fill to create a smoother business experience for our customers and advocate digital media. We are in the business of delivering digital solutions, not space, to help our customers achieve their goals," said Damon Rielly, general manager at Catcha Digital.
Kui was formerly online marketing manager at LG Electronics and brings to the role more than eight years of experience in digital media services and planning. Prior to her LG stint, she served as client services manager at Catcha Digital and senior media planner at Mindshare before that, working on major accounts such as Nokia and Nike.
With a decade of editorial experience, Muna previously was editorial director at Catcha Publishing, heading the editorial direction and strategy for 15 publications and spin-off titles like Hanger, Evo Driving Guide, and Clive Running Guide. She was also behind the establishment of the MSN Malaysia editorial team in 2009.
Catcha Digital has a reach of more than 46% of the total Malaysian internet audience through online properties MSN.com.my, Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger, and Lowyat.net.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- LG Electronics
- Catcha Digital
LG Electronics Related Stories:
- LG promises change for good
- LG chooses local digital shop
- LG settles creative, PR duties
- LG sets big plans for big TV
- Little Psy joins LG for smartphone launch
- JCDecaux braces for Olympic craze
- LG shoots latest smartphone in style
- Nike+ runs on Android, BMW awarded
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Bonnie Chan
- WOWloud partners LG for Smart TV offering
- Client-side: Time to take a deep breath on digital
- A student of change
- Press Release: Time to hit delete?
- LG to unveil Google TV this week
- LG to rejig Southeast Asia operation
- Korean CEOs growing older
- Gender inequality prevails in South Korea
- YCH grows Down Under
- Marketing holistically in a digital world
- LG's digital push to challenge perceptions