Dentsu appoints Publicis' Yeung
VIVIAN YEUNG DENTSU PEOPLE
Singapore - Former GM of Publicis Modem Beijing , Vivian Yeung (pictured), has joined Dentsu Singapore as the head of digital solutions.
Yeung relocates back to Singapore at a time when Dentsu is ramping up its digital services and offerings, riding on the new wave of technology that Dentsu Inc has introduced for its clients in the region.
With over decade and a half of industry experience, Yeung has held roles such as managing director Reap Interactive at TNBT, MD at Sole Digital Advertising and regional media director, APAC and deputy GM SEA at Adxplorer (now Modem), in the past.
"With Vivian coming on board, Dentsu Singapore will complete its suite of differentiated marketing solutions besides brand consultancy/research, content marketing in sports and entertainment, and now, new novelties in digital" Anthony Kang, president & CEO of Dentsu Singapore, said.
"This is an exciting time for me to join Dentsu as its clients are looking to embrace new digital innovations like the i-Butterfly and Magastore to reach new consumers. I am looking forward to this refreshing challenge," Yeung said.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Dentsu Related Stories:
- Dentsu creates new role for talent aquisition
- Dentsu strengthens its hold over SEA
- Dentsu Singapore hires digital lead
- Vision Critical partners with Dentsu
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- Dentsu opens office in Myanmar
- 2013: It isn't business as usual
- New brands flutter with iButterfly
- Helping HR become social
- Catching butterflies at KLIA
- DDB's Van Motman resurfaces at Dentsu Asia
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Tognum takes Asia focus, picks agencies
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Dentsu acquires Aegis in US$4.9bn deal
- DentsuINDIO shuts down
- Dentsu Möbius makes key regional hires
- Media Palette names new digital lead
- In BRIEF: Yakult, Celebrity Chef, BBC
- Anime Festival Asia debuts in Malaysia