Bang PR & Ruder Finn add more biz
Singapore - Bang Public Relations has won the business for luxury watch brands, Vacheron Constantin and Cortina Watch.
It is tasked with managing local and regional media relations and implementing a series of strategic media management for both brands; leading up to their respective exhibitions to be unveiled this year.
Vacheron Constantin will be having its first public exhibition at the National Museum of Singapore from 24 June to 14 August 2011. Cortina Watch will be having its signature biennale event at Paragon Shopping Mall from 27 October to 6 November 2011.
In a separate appointment, sneaker brand Feiyue has appointed Ruder Finn as its PR agency for seven month period after a competitive pitch.
During the retainer period, the agency is tasked with providing media strategy and media communications to raise brand awareness in Singapore.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- BANG Public Relations
- Cortina Watch
- Ruder Finn
BANG Public Relations Related Stories:
- Fulford extends ties with two clients
- CEVA, Harley Davidson name PR agencies
- RHB and Cold Stone Creamery make PR hires
- Bang PR names new head
- Bang bags GSK's Panaflex PR biz
- Bang nets two accounts
- Ogilvy PR’s Thomas shifts to SMG
- Bang PR adds Hitachi to its roster
- Simple goes online for product push
- Bang hired for Speak English
- Kao Singapore spruiks new product
- Citigems keeps it in the TNBT family, appoints Crush
- Cambert names Bang PR
- MDIS appoints Bang PR
- Reap keeps it Simple
- More Bang to Speak Mandarin
- Fulford PR retains Lee Hwa account
- Bang bags Citigems
- Bang promotes Ho to MD
- Bang PR ups Koh