KFC sizes up final four
Malaysia - Having launched a review of its local creative account in early June, quick-service giant KFC confirmed it has shortlisted four agencies with incumbent McCann Erickson not part of the latest line-up.
The agencies which have made it to the final round are BBDO/Proximity, Lowe & Partners, Ogilvy & Mather, and Grey Malaysia, a KFC spokesperson told A+M.
According to sources, the scope of the assignment covers KFC's entire local creative remit and future campaigns for the fast-food chain.The review is expected to conclude by early next month with the appointment being made effective on 1 August 2011.
Having worked on the account since 2008, McCann Erickson's contract draws to a close in July, sources confirmed.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Ogilvy and Mather
- KFC Holdings Malaysia
- Grey Group Kuala Lumpur
- Lowe & Partners Malaysia
BBDO Related Stories:
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- BBDO and Apax grab luxury men’s label
- BlackBerry launches much awaited Z10
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- BBDO expands Indonesia team
- Hitting too close to home?
- Skittles advertises with mind control
- Skittles’ DIY commercial
- Hairy nose campaign for clean air
- NHB calls pitch, BBDO/Proximity appoints
- Ogilvy names creative lead for healthcare
- Proximity hires regional business lead
- Lay's adds mystery to product launch
- BBDO China adds creative power
- BBDO Guerrero promotes Bautista to CD
- Social media drives tourism success
- BBDO/Proximity appoints new CCO
- Etihad gets social, Komli receives funding
- BBDO sets up shop in Kenya
- HP awards BBDO PC biz