LV appoints Ogilvy PR for MBS store
LOUIS VUITTON PUBLIC RELATIONS MARINA BAY SANDS
Regional - Louis Vuitton has appointed Ogilvy PR for the launch of its flagship store at the Marina Bay Sands, with the remit stretching across 10 markets in Asia Pacific.
Called the 'island' store, the flagship shop will 'float' on the water in front of the Marina Bay Sands.
Ogilvy is tasked with PR duties for the markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea.
The appointment follows a pitch, sources told Marketing.
At the time of writing, Ogilvy PR was unavailable for comment.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
- Louis Vuitton
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide Related Stories:
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on B2B companies
- Internal comms: Keeping the house in order
- UFC taps Ogilvy PR for ultimate Macau event
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on analyst relations
- Is social media trustworthy?
- Zurich Insurance makes its mark
- Triple treat for Ogilvy, despite shake up
- Ogilvy PR ups social marketing offerings
- Ogilvy PR adds global task
- Agency-brief: Investing in new-age PR will pay dividends
- Ogilvy PR acquires Mind Resource
- AEM rides in with Ogilvy PR
- Harley-Davidson APAC appoints Ogilvy PR
- Ogilvy PR wins global BMC account
- Sina hires Ogilvy to spearhead Weibo push
- Bernas fills bowls for humanity
- Is your market ready for social media?
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Shell tows away across the Peninsula
- Ogilvy PR explores Mongolia