CNNGo lets viewers decide the itinerary
Regional - CNNGo has launched its interactive campaign to promote Sydney, with audiences across the Asia Pacific region deciding the outcome.
"The action-packed video campaign will showcase all the best that the CNNGo Sydney site offers, but with an interactive twist," said Donald Anderson, CNNGo sales & marketing director.
"Alex" the adventurer and star of the show will tour the city of Sydney, but doesn't know where to start or what sites to see. From here the audience can get involved and choose where she visits next by voting on the destination or activity via the site.
"What the world will ultimately see of Alex's adventures in Sydney will be determined by visitors to the CNNGo.com site and CNNGo's other online platforms."
Working with Start Creative Hong Kong, the campaign is slated to run for a month spans across CNNGo's site and platforms, and will utilise Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to broaden its online presence.
Additionally, "Alex" will blog about her activities in Sydney and host Youtube videos to share her experiences of events that the audience has voted for.
As an added incentive to get people involved and clicking the "Like" button, participants will stand a chance to win prizes.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
CNN Related Stories:
- CNN's Wheatley heads to Facebook
- Add your mom on Facebook, says StarHub
- Price and safety top priority for travellers
- CNN aligns global commercial strategy
- CNNGo packs its bags, moves to CNN Travel
- AirAsia on cabin crew hunt
- Lexus partners with CNN on new trends site
- CNN joins Mobile Summit as sponsor
- Siemens and Samsonite in CSR push
- Waggener promotes Camoens to GM role
- Heineken aims high, Far East Hospitality expands
- CNN strengthens APAC sales force
- Hyundai inks global deal with CNN
- In BRIEF: H+K Strategies, Forrester, VMware
- CNN Worldwide gets marketing lead
- CNN finds another news room
- CNN gets ready to play
- CNN International launches pan-EMEA campaign
- CNN takes a step ahead
- CNN Cafe launches in South Korea