Carat toasts with Pernod Ricard
Hong Kong - Pernod Ricard has charged Carat Hong Kong with overseeing media duties for its entire brand portfolio.
Carat won the account from incumbent agency OMD without a pitch and will oversee the media planning and buying for Pernod Ricard, for both online and offline channels.
Alex Zhu, sales & marketing director of Pernod Ricard Hong Kong, said the team was looking forward to working with Carat due to their global experience and strong presence in Asia.
"We will surely benefit from its global intelligence and years of experience in running media for the wine and spirit industry," said Zhu.
Brands under Pernod Ricard include Chivas, Absolut, Martell, Zoco, Havana Club and Olmeca Tequila.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Carat Hong Kong
- Pernod Ricard
Carat Hong Kong Related Stories:
- So you think you're social
- Smyllie promoted to new Aegis regional team
- Carat scores US$20m KTO pitch
- FANCL drops MediaCom for Carat
- Carat lands US$2m Sky Deck business
- Bossini dresses up M&M's for Halloween push
- Tourism Australia sets strong digital tone
- Carat lands US$20m Seoul media business
- Chu rejoins Carat Hong Kong in MD role
- Tribal DDB nabs Carat's strategy director
- Commercial Radio tunes in to iPhone apps
- Aegis rules out a Carat and wwwins merger
- Management overhaul at Aegis Hong Kong
- Esprit mulls next move for New Face work
- ANZ bank hands media duties to Carat
- Esprit kick starts hunt for next ad star
- New business nosedives in first half
- wwwins bowls over the competition
- Cancer Fund launches awareness drive
- Carat and wwwins launch digital JV