SingPost launches DMrocket takeoff
Singapore - Singapore Post (SingPost) has launched a The Tomorrow Group-conceptualised DM to increase awareness among advertisers and agencies about DM as an ad medium.
This marks the first stage of SingPost's new brand initiative called DMrocket. The introduction consisted of a joint promotion between DMrocket and Cathay Pacific, followed by a co-branded offer from bar and restaurant outlet oosh.
Stefan Ronnquist, managing director of The Tomorrow Group said the DM pieces were sent out to 2,000 marketers and advertising people in Singapore, with the promotional offers valid throughout August.
While Ronnquist said it is "still a bit early to draw final conclusions", about 20% have signed up on the DMrocket website and oosh has received positive take-up rates for its offer. Final results will be available in August.Stage 2 of the initiative will commence at the beginning of September and the campaign, as a whole, will go on for a year with a number of activities and events to roll out in stages.
- The Tomorrow Group
- Singapore Post
The Tomorrow Group Related Stories:
- Tomorrow Group launches research offering
- Challenger Mobile looks to Tomorrow
- T+L ads storm Raffles Place MRT
- Pertz quits IAS
- Tomorrow launches T+L SEA’s first online campaign
- Direct Mail Case Study - Mar08
- Is there money in mobile advertising?
- Publicis's Goh goes Tomorrow
- Tomorrow works on IAS with its GM from yesterday
- Tore Claesson joins Tomorrow Group
- Shell assignment for Tomorrow
- Pertz to leave Tomorrow behind
- Tomorrow gets the nod from Travelex
- The Tomorrow Group bags Sony projects
- SingPost seals project deal with The Tomorrow Group