Edelman shores up corporate practice
Hong Kong - Edelman appointed Diana Pong as director of its corporate practice as the agency moves to shore up its Hong Kong office and strengthen its practices.
Pong (pictured) will lead and manage its PR campaigns for its clients on areas such as corporate branding, media relations, CSR initiatives and product and service promotions. In her new role she will work with clients including eBay and The Economist.
She reports to Andrew Kirk, managing director of Edelman Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Pong joins from PR People Consultancy and brings more than 15 years experience in public relations, including stints with Text 100 and Lewis PR.
"We are strengthening our Hong Kong office by adding a senior strategic thinker to our corporate practice," Kirk said.
He added that Pong's leadership will help its clients develop a competitive edge in these challenging times.
The appointment follows Kirk's promotion back in April, where he previously held the role of deputy MD of Edelman's corporate practice.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Edelman Public Relations
Edelman Public Relations Related Stories:
- GM 'there's no excuse for insensitivity'
- FleishmanHillard no longer a PR agency
- Ikea taps Edelman for Hong Kong PR
- Malaysia 7th most trusting nation
- Singapore Sports Hub picks Edelman
- Dairy Farm picks PR for specialty stores
- Samsung Galaxy Wonderland debuts Home
- Businesses need to scrap leaders for trust
- IndoPacific Edelman rebranded
- Edelman appoints Coombes in digital role
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Edelman amps up its financial offering
- Edelman acquires Australia's Design Royale
- Durex rises to the occasion
- Edelman appoints corporate lead
- Edelman restructures in China
- Is PR transforming the digital landscape?
- SCAD finds new PR support
- Edelman boosts corporate team
- Edelman wins PR for Dairy Farm venture