Tune out to catch early birds
Regional - Tune Hotels has launched a fresh "early bird" promotional campaign in two key markets namely Malaysia and Indonesia and is using an advertising push to get the word out.
The ad campaign, which plays on the popularity of Angry Birds, a puzzle video game developed by Finland-based Rovio Mobile, runs from today until Friday (17 June).
The main objective of the exercise is to encourage holiday-makers to confirm their bookings for accommodation well ahead to ensure they secure for themselves the room of choice and enjoy the best deals in line with the seasonal promotion.
Press ads have rolled out across The Star while email blasts have been disseminated to Tune Hotel customers in both markets. A series of web banners are also gone live via the brand's corporate website.
Creative and media buying and planning duties were managed by local shop Anonymous and Mindshare respectively. While all digital and public relations elements were handled internally.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Tune Hotels.com
Mindshare Related Stories:
- Mindshare picks up global duties for Dyson
- M+S makes agency appointments
- Kleenex drives preference through softness
- Swiss Intl. Air Lines chooses media agency
- Mindshare to offer digital GRP metrics
- Mindshare China names head of performance
- Mindshare grabs L’Oreal’s online TV business
- A future where aesthetics matter more
- Sime Darby gets creative
- Mindshare names new president for China
- Lenovo goes beyond advertising
- Mindshare fills Hong Kong MD role
- Mindshare names digital director
- Case study: Unilever's football app
- Pocky markets to youth via micro movies
- Kleenex positions as China's buttocks cleaner
- Prudential pours its heart out
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Iris and Mindshare appoint, NHB calls pitch