M&M’s: What’s Your Flavour?
Regional - As part of a global roll-out, Mars Foods Malaysia has launched a new campaign for candy brand M&M's themed "Vote & Win" across three markets including Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines.
Scheduled to last six weeks, the marketing push runs from 1 June until 15 July. A total of 36 countries are on board the initiative worldwide.
The main aim of the exercise is drive the public to vote for their favorite selection according to color and character with five candy-dates available to choose from - Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, and Green.
In line with the effort, digital executions have rolled out across various channels with on-ground activation initiatives currently underway at selected high-traffic areas nationwide. Meanwhile, in-store collaterals have also been set up at retail outlets around town.
BBDO/Proximity is behind creative and digital duties locally with London-based global creative agency Mesh Marketing involved with the overall push. PHD is the media agency on the account.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
PHD Related Stories:
- Transitions Optical chooses PHD
- PHD hires second client services director
- PHD appoints Unilever strategy lead
- Kao settles creative and media pitches
- PHD unveils Source, Smoothie King picks Rice
- PHD butters up Goodman Fielder's brands
- Gruy to lead PHD Singapore
- PHD China names strategy lead
- PHD China promotes senior talents
- Fujifilm picks PHD Philippines as media AOR
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- PHD names Vietnam lead
- PHD munches on California almonds
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- A.S. Watson settles regional media duties
- Vita Water crafts Hong Kong love story
- Coad to lead PHD Group Australia
- PHD continues regional expansion
- PHD shacks up in Melbourne
- PHD bags Bentley's global account