Hayward is New replacement at CNBC
As the new SVP of advertising sales, Hayward will oversee CNBC's regional advertising sales and sales support teams, and according to CNBC, will also develop strategies to provide custom made integrated solutions to clients to meet their marketing objectives, including program sponsorships, and using on ground events, online and mobile platforms to complement the on air campaigns. He will be based in Singapore and reports to president and MD of CNBC Asia Pacific, Jeremy Pink.
"We're delighted to have Toby on board as part of our Executive team and given his vast experience, his impressive track record and credentials, we look forward to the continuous growth of the network's sales revenue within the region, and globally," Pink said.Among other things at MTV, Hayward established new sales offices and teams in Japan, Korea and Hong Kong. As reported by Marketing, his predecessor, New, joined World Sport Group as SVP of sales, leaving Pink to handle advertising sales for the network till a replacement was found.
- CNBC Asia Pacific
- MTV Networks Asia
- World Sport Group
CNBC Asia Pacific Related Stories:
- CNBC launches APAC edition
- CNBC shuffles programme line-up
- CNBC makes top management changes
- King of late night but will marketers bite?
- Wang heads up ad sales at CNBC China
- CNBC Asia chief Pink heads to the US
- CNBC gets audience growth
- Fluctuating fortunes: Will the good times roll on?
- CNBC up amidst financial gloom
- CNBC senior marketing manager exits
- CNBC hires marketing and research director
- CNBC extends APAC WAP services to Thailand
- Two million more for CNBC in APAC
- CNBC announces NZ expansion
- CNBC continues Aussie adventure
- CNBC and Carlton Hotels get moving
- Hayward is New replacement at CNBC
- TV Broadcaster of the Year
- CNBC signs sponsorship deal with NZ industry body
- Media Relations Aug07