Text 100 Greater China ops take shape
Hong Kong - Greater China shapes up as a major growth market for Next Fifteen-owned PR group Text 100, following a further two wins for its China operation."Greater China continues to be one of Text 100's major growth markets globally," Steven Murphy, regional director North Asia at Text 100, said,
"We expect this will continue as more clients look for an agency with the right blend of digital communications and traditional PR skills."
The agency's new clients include a global consulting project with KEF, the maker of speakers and hi-fi equipment and a strategic consulting project with BioBay, the Chinese incubator which provides business development services, funding, rental and manpower subsidies, and infrastructure support to bio-nano startups.
The past six months has seen Text 100 promote Asia Pacific Digital Lifestyle Practice Lead, Erica Pompen, to the role of Vice President and the addition of Merry Chen to Text 100 Beijing as an account director.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Text 100
Text 100 Related Stories:
- Oldtown revamps as it extends presence
- Text100 sees senior management changes
- APAC travellers want more social media
- Malaysians digital reliant when travelling
- Text 100 wins Rexel
- Text 100 shuffles global ranks
- Top level shuffle at Text 100
- Vodafone calls up Text100
- Inmarsat hires, Microsoft ropes in agencies
- Cartoon Network picks Text 100
- PR: Integration key but talent still a problem
- InMobi spreads the word with Text 100
- Hungry like the Woolf: The new corporate speak
- KFC: A punch in the face?
- Rakuten tags Text 100 for PR duties
- New appointments at Text 100
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- PayPal brands with pretty boy power
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Text 100 promotes Chee