Mindshare promotions take client focus
Shanghai - Mindshare China has promoted Gordon Domlija to the role of managing director for its key international accounts and Sarah Yi to managing director of team Yili.
Domlija (pictured) based in Shanghai, previously held the role general manager brings more than 15 years experience, in the past working with clients such as Nike, Volvo, HSBC and Diageo.
“I am delighted with the news and am very excited to be driving the key international
accounts out of China, one of the growth engines of Asia," said Domlija.
Yi was also previously holding the position of general manager will oversee all areas of delivery of the Yili business in China in her new role and will be based in Beijing.
“Developing good talent is key to Mindshare China. I am pleased to activate these well-deserved promotions," said Melvyn Goh, President of Mindshare China.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- MindShare China
MindShare China Related Stories:
- Mindshare China merges TV and online TV
- In BRIEF: CatchOn, TBWA, GroupM
- Nike hands search business to Mindshare
- Yili goes global with Transformers
- Heilpern returns to Mindshare as GM
- Mindshare nabs Goh as China president
- Mindshare lands Guangdong Telecom biz
- Mindshare names Shanghai and Beijing MD
- Lisa Wei quits Mindshare China
- Nescafe brings coffee gossip online
- Hsueh joins Maxus Shanghai in MD role
- Mindshare lands brand China revamp
- A Pitch To Remember MMHK May
- Global Times launches English edition
- Gloomy economy spurs TV and internet usage
- Embry picks Mindshare for China expansion
- New look Mindshare drives off with Daimler
- Mindshare to focus on digital offering
- Bosideng repositions for all seasons
- GroupM China appoints Jin as trading head