Volkswagen rides with Rantau for PR
Malaysia - German-based carmaker Volkswagen (VW) Malaysia has awarded its local public relations business to Rantau PR following a four-way pitch.
With the work on the account already in progress, the local shop has been tasked with handling all public relations, communications, and campaign strategy initiatives for the group.
Rantau PR is the first official agency-of-record to have been appointed by VW, locally.
Established in Malaysia in February 2006, its local headquarters Wisma Volkswagen controls all marketing, sales and after-sales activities for the brand.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Rantau PR
- Volkswagen Group Malaysia
Rantau PR Related Stories:
- In BRIEF: TBWA, Isobar, Rantau, Catcha
- Volkswagen Eos revs up local presence
- F&N hits the street dancing
- DiGi banks on friends in its latest campaign
- GSK launches anti-smoking drive
- EON Bank on TV spree
- Capturing the Milo van
- The DiGi-Berry saga continues
- EON Bank readies for T3 action
- Rantau PR names Julia Nicholas GM
- Job of the Day: Senior Account Executive
- EON Bank renews Rantau PR
- IPREX expands reach to Malaysia with Rantau
- Fleishman puts in solid PR Awards showing