A&W on the hunt for a new agency
Malaysia – A+M has confirmed fast-food chain A&W has opened up its creative business for review with at least five to six agencies having been invited to participate in the exercise.
The process which began last month is expected to conclude by mid-June.
According to sources, a briefing in line with the pitch is scheduled to take place tomorrow.
Current incumbent Intigus, a local creative shop has held the account since January 2010 and its contract is said to end at the end of the year.
In 2011, the agency has rolled out four known campaigns for the F&B brand with at least three more set to launch soon.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Leo Burnett
- Carat Malaysia
- McCann Erickson Malaysia
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- The Curious Cat speaks up about tiles