Edelman hires SEA public affairs practice lead
Regional - Edelman has appointed Stephen Lock(pictured) to the newly created position of Southeast Asia public affairs practice head and senior technical adviser in its IndoPacific arm.
In his role, Lock takes on the newly created role as Southeast Asia public affairs practice head, reporting to Bob Grove, managing director of Edelman Southeast Asia.
His role will be to provide strategic counsel to the firm's local and multinational clients, as well as build upon the strong public affairs capabilities already established in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia.
Lock will also work closely with chairman Chadd McLisky and the leadership team at IndoPacific Edelman to help the firm meet the new opportunities presented by Indonesia's rapidly expanding and buoyant economy.
He has almost two decades of international experience in investor relations, ethical government relations, crisis management health care communications and reputation management.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Edelman Public Relations
Edelman Public Relations Related Stories:
- GM 'there's no excuse for insensitivity'
- FleishmanHillard no longer a PR agency
- Ikea taps Edelman for Hong Kong PR
- Malaysia 7th most trusting nation
- Singapore Sports Hub picks Edelman
- Dairy Farm picks PR for specialty stores
- Samsung Galaxy Wonderland debuts Home
- Businesses need to scrap leaders for trust
- IndoPacific Edelman rebranded
- Edelman appoints Coombes in digital role
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Edelman amps up its financial offering
- Edelman acquires Australia's Design Royale
- Durex rises to the occasion
- Edelman appoints corporate lead
- Edelman restructures in China
- Is PR transforming the digital landscape?
- SCAD finds new PR support
- Edelman boosts corporate team
- Edelman wins PR for Dairy Farm venture