Senior Star marketer exits
Malaysia – Star Publications Malaysia’s group general manager, marketing (new media), Lim Cheng Hee has stepped down from his role.
His exit from the media company coincides with the recent appointment of new chief marketing officer at group-level, Wong Siah Peng who has come on board to take over Lim's duties.
When contacted, Lim verified the news but declined to comment further on the matter.
He spent the past ten years as COO of Star RFM before moving on the senior marketing role which he held for a year. In the position, he was responsible for branding and creative duties for the brand which covered outdoor (for radio) and new media (for the newspaper) marketing initiatives.
The Star recently underwent a revamp and also acquired radio channel Capital FM.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Star Publications
Star Publications Related Stories:
- Star power joins Redberry
- The Star launches motoring pullout
- Ho Kay Tat returns to The Edge
- Star RFM marketing director moves to China
- The Star gets snappy
- Star turns on TV with Li, Life Inspired
- MyStarJob.com goes mobile
- Ho rises as Tan exits Star
- The Star reaches out to Perak
- ntv7 feels good about charity
- Star appoints Astro's Wong to CMO role
- The Star’s biz awards return
- Red FM rewards with cash
- Lee's Star gig lands Rishya CEO role
- ING names new branding head
- Azura Annuar quits The Star
- Burger King angers Whopper
- The Star launches business award
- Wong Chun Wai lands boardroom seat
- The Star steps up Sarawak, eyes Sabah