SIT picks Dentsu for media duties
Singapore - The Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) has awarded its media business to Dentsu Singapore after a pitch.The establishment of SIT was announced in 2009 and is tasked with planning, managing and implementing degree programmes offered by renowned overseas universities in partnership with five local polytechnics.
The contract for the account that went up to pitch in March this year, lasts until March 2012, with an option for a further year's renewal.
"We believe that SIT is a very unique concept that will appeal to a progressive target group who thrives on one to one engagement. We are looking forward to working on this brief", Caroline Sawney, media director at Dentsu, said.
Dentsu Singapore was also awarded SIT's creative business in April 2011.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Singapore Institute of Technology
Dentsu Related Stories:
- Dentsu creates new role for talent aquisition
- Dentsu strengthens its hold over SEA
- Dentsu Singapore hires digital lead
- Vision Critical partners with Dentsu
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- Dentsu opens office in Myanmar
- 2013: It isn't business as usual
- New brands flutter with iButterfly
- Helping HR become social
- Catching butterflies at KLIA
- DDB's Van Motman resurfaces at Dentsu Asia
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Tognum takes Asia focus, picks agencies
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Dentsu acquires Aegis in US$4.9bn deal
- DentsuINDIO shuts down
- Dentsu Möbius makes key regional hires
- Media Palette names new digital lead
- In BRIEF: Yakult, Celebrity Chef, BBC
- Anime Festival Asia debuts in Malaysia