Diageo hands Guinness PR duties to Ogilvy
Global - Diageo has handed global PR duties for Guinness to Ogilvy PR, with the agency covering the key markets of Asia, UK, Ireland, USA and Africa.
The brief is understood to be worth a six-figure amount and will be handled out of Ogilvy's London office.
Ogilvy PR in Asia Pacific could not be reached for comments at the time of writing.
Globally, the agency takes over from US agency Taylor PR, who held the account for four years.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide Related Stories:
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on B2B companies
- Internal comms: Keeping the house in order
- UFC taps Ogilvy PR for ultimate Macau event
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on analyst relations
- Is social media trustworthy?
- Zurich Insurance makes its mark
- Triple treat for Ogilvy, despite shake up
- Ogilvy PR ups social marketing offerings
- Ogilvy PR adds global task
- Agency-brief: Investing in new-age PR will pay dividends
- Ogilvy PR acquires Mind Resource
- AEM rides in with Ogilvy PR
- Harley-Davidson APAC appoints Ogilvy PR
- Ogilvy PR wins global BMC account
- Sina hires Ogilvy to spearhead Weibo push
- Bernas fills bowls for humanity
- Is your market ready for social media?
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Shell tows away across the Peninsula
- Ogilvy PR explores Mongolia