SSF & Eurokars Habitat appoint agencies
Singapore - Singapore Science Festival has appointed Nerf Creative and Hill & Knowlton as its advertising/design and public relations agencies respectively for the third year running.
The campaign will be launched across various platforms, both advertising and publicity-based. The agency has also further bolstered its account servicing team with the hiring of Lynn Ng.
Jeffrey Koh, managing partner of Nerf Creative said: "To win it once may be a flash in the pan. But to win it three times in a row demonstrates that both Nerf and Hill & Knowlton have struck a winning formula working together.
Meanwhile, Eurokars Habitat, the official distributor of MINI cars in Singapore, has announced a new retainer relationship with Text 100 Singapore.
The agency has been tasked to focus on lifestyle media engagement and to diversify the reach of the MINI brand beyond traditional automotive outlets.
Following the agency's involvement in the launch of the MINI Countryman in January 2011, Text 100 will now be devising a strategic consumer media engagement programme for the flagship dealership for MINI in Singapore, while tasked with additional projects including event support and customer-focused digital communications.
"It is fair to say that after the MINI Countryman launch we were very pleasantly surprised at the results they ( Text 100) achieved, including over delivering on set metrics. As a result, Eurokars Habitat had no hesitation in embarking on a retainer relationship with Text 100 in Singapore," Edmund Gin, general manager of Eurokars Habitat said.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Hill and Knowlton
- Nerf Creative
- Text 100
Hill and Knowlton Related Stories:
- Hill+Knowlton announces new Asia leadership
- Morse takes MD role at Hill+Knowlton
- Hill+Knowlton sharpens China focus
- H+K Strategies appoints new Asia head
- H+K Strategies shuffles global team
- H+K signs Tan as technology director
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies appoints new director
- APCO names MD for Shanghai
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Yahoo swaps PR partner
- H+K Strategies nabs new accounts
- Hill+Knowlton in hiring spree
- Hill+Knowlton relocates Qatar GM to Malaysia
- Aegis hires, H+K Strategies adds more biz
- PR's evolution: More social than ever before
- H&K makes govt defence wins
- Voedisch exits H&K Strategies
- Hill & Knowlton rebrands
- World Orchid Conference picks agencies
- H&K appoints executive director