Dutch Lady urges to drink more, do more
Malaysia – As an extension of its fourth World Milk Day celebrations, Dutch Lady Malaysia has put out an integrated marketing push themed “Drink More, Do More - Dutch Lady Milk Election”.
Aimed at encouraging Malaysians to consume more milk, the campaign is set to run from 6 to 28 May and features four new limited-edition flavours supported by celebrity mascots.
TV spots will air on Astro and selected terrestrial channels while press ads are set to run across several major local dailies. Digital executions also include blogger engagement with a radio commercial going live on three stations namely Sinar FM, MY FM, and Mix fm.
The election aspect of the exercise is being carried out online via a dedicated Facebook page to stir up major buzz across the digital sphere to get people excited enough to vote for their favorite variant. The beverage with the highest number of votes will be unveiled on 29 May to form the latest addition to the brand's UHT milk range locally.
The four flavors are Red Bean (Ziana Zain), Sweet Corn (Faizal Tahir), Moo Melon (Amber Chia) and Caramel Toffee (football icons Aidil Zafuan and Zaquan Adha).
Votes can be submitted via Facebook or at the on-ground sampling locations set up at various hypermarkets and supermarkets nationwide. More activities have been lined up for 1 June - World Milk Day.
Universal McCann is the media agency for the campaign with Leo Burnett responsible for all creative duties and Arc Interactive behind digital initiatives.
Arc Public Relations was tasked with the communications aspect of the push.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Leo Burnett
- Universal McCann
- Dutch Lady Malaysia
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- The Curious Cat speaks up about tiles