CIMB clicks with Octo
Malaysia - In line with its recently launched campaign themed "Click with Octo" to drive usage and acquisition, financial services brand, CIMB Bank has executed a digital push across various online platforms.
Running for a six-month period beginning April 2011, a series of online banners are currently being featured on sites such as Yahoo!, MSN Malaysia, Star Online, Malaysiakini, and Malaysian Insider.
The primary target audience consists of current CIMB account holders who actively transact online while the secondary audience segment comprises those seeking to open an account with the bank. Both categories are granted access to a host of online games which allows them the opportunity to win prizes.
Vizeum is the media agency on the exercise with IF Interactive behind all creative and digital executions.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- CIMB Bank
- Vizeum Malaysia
- IF Interactive
CIMB Bank Related Stories:
- CIMB Bank targets Singapore's affluent
- CIMB first to launch FB deposit campaign
- Banks, telcos make up top MMVB winners
- MAS returns with CIMB Classics
- TMR ups print run with sponsors
- CIMB explains small agency decision
- CIMB Classic brings Woods to Malaysia
- CIMB aims to draw in more customers
- RBS staff retained by CIMB
- CIMB makes good on ASEAN promise
- CIMB Bank gets clicking
- CIMB launches The Buddy System
- CIMB welcomes the Snake Year
- CIMB and Ogilvy tipped to part ways
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 24 October 2011
- CIMB and Facebook offer check-in deals
- Employers take credit health seriously
- CIMB tenta-lizes with Octo lamps
- Former CIMB marketer heads to Maybank
- Engage Media unveils DOOH network