Starcom MediaVest India switches CEOs
Mumbai - Starcom MediaVest Group has appointed Mallikarjunadas CR as chief executive officer of its India operation.
Mallikarjunadas will report to CVL Srinivas (pictured), chairman of Starcom MediaVest Group India and managing director, LiquidThread APAC.
Mallikarjunadas joins the media buying group from Madison Media where he was chief operating officer of Madison Media Infinity. His new role takes effect from 25 May.
"As SMG India charts out a new growth path with insights and research, digital and content being at the core, I am looking forward to an interesting and challenging assignment," Mallikarjunadas said.
Srinivas added Mallikarjunadas was a young leader with rich client management experience. "He has seen the media business from different perspectives and has a very refreshing point of view about the business," he said.Afaqs
- Starcom MediaVest Group
Starcom MediaVest Group Related Stories:
- SMG promotes Somanathan to regional role
- Media buying: How to invest right
- SMV Group digital director leaves
- Starcom boosts digital team in China
- SMG appoints Mallikarjunadas as CEO
- China gears towards sophisticated luxury
- Heineken picks Starcom for global duties
- Snickers hungry for Football
- Starcom bolsters research in Asia Pacific
- SMG appoints president of global ops
- SMG realigns global ops
- SMG India makes top rank changes
- DiGi gets social with Super Reload
- SMG pulls off a clean sweep at FOM Awards
- The DiGi-Berry saga continues
- Starcom names new client service director
- Doris Kuok joins Starcom
- Sane exits Starcom, not to be replaced
- Starcom appoints global search head
- SMG's LiquidThread debuts in APAC