SingTel pincers up Red Rewards
Singapore - SingTel has launched a branding campaign for its Red Rewards programme with the use of outdoor executions involving posters and life-sized crabs around the island.
Six-sheet posters have been displayed at key locations through Clear Channel's customised national network starting 21 April, while ten 3D crabs went up on six-sheet panels located at Seng Kang, Chinatown, Victoria Street, Collyer Quay, New Upper Changi Road, Serangoon Central, Esplanade, Nicoll Highway, North Bridge Road, and Orchard.
Each crab is placed on one side of the panel, along with the poster tagline "Dining deals are bigger when they're Red". On the other side, the pincers stick out while claws grasp the panel.
The SingTel Red Rewards flagship emphasising on how "Life's bigger when it's Red" went up at Victoria Street on 28 April, where a large 3D crab is accompanied for a man lassoing the crab's pincer.
The campaign promotes SingTel's new rewards programme which allows customers to redeem SingTel services, dining, and movie deals with their Red Rewards points.
The 3D fabrication is part of Clear Channel's Create and Collaborate portfolio, while the campaign involved a joint effort by creative agency BBDO and media agency MEC.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Clear Channel
BBDO Related Stories:
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- BBDO and Apax grab luxury men’s label
- BlackBerry launches much awaited Z10
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- BBDO expands Indonesia team
- Hitting too close to home?
- Skittles advertises with mind control
- Skittles’ DIY commercial
- Hairy nose campaign for clean air
- NHB calls pitch, BBDO/Proximity appoints
- Ogilvy names creative lead for healthcare
- Proximity hires regional business lead
- Lay's adds mystery to product launch
- BBDO China adds creative power
- BBDO Guerrero promotes Bautista to CD
- Social media drives tourism success
- BBDO/Proximity appoints new CCO
- Etihad gets social, Komli receives funding
- BBDO sets up shop in Kenya
- HP awards BBDO PC biz