Ogilvy PR to steer Faurecia in China
Shanghai - Global automotive equipment supplier Faurecia Group has appointed Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide/Shanghai as its retainer PR agency for China.
Ogilvy PR will be tasked to develop and implement a PR strategy for Faurecia in China, encompassing media and government relations counsel and the launch of Faurecia's Chinese corporate website.
Faurecia Group Communication's executive vice president Thierry Lemâne said the group is launching many activities to develop its presence among Chinese and international automakers due to the rapid growth of the automotive industry in China.
"We are confident this strong team can help us build our brand image and capture more of the many opportunities available in this market," Lemâne said.
Debby Cheung, group managing director of Ogilvy PR China, added that Faurecia Group has a significant business presence and strong investment plan for China and the agency is honoured to have been selected.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide Related Stories:
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on B2B companies
- Internal comms: Keeping the house in order
- UFC taps Ogilvy PR for ultimate Macau event
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on analyst relations
- Is social media trustworthy?
- Zurich Insurance makes its mark
- Triple treat for Ogilvy, despite shake up
- Ogilvy PR ups social marketing offerings
- Ogilvy PR adds global task
- Agency-brief: Investing in new-age PR will pay dividends
- Ogilvy PR acquires Mind Resource
- AEM rides in with Ogilvy PR
- Harley-Davidson APAC appoints Ogilvy PR
- Ogilvy PR wins global BMC account
- Sina hires Ogilvy to spearhead Weibo push
- Bernas fills bowls for humanity
- Is your market ready for social media?
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Shell tows away across the Peninsula
- Ogilvy PR explores Mongolia