Changi, Sawadee.com appoint PR agencies
GRAYLING CHANGI AIRPORT PR
Singapore - Grayling has been appointed by Changi Airport Group to manage and expand its social media network, encompassing channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr, following a pitch.
The pitch, which involved 9 other agencies, concluded with Grayling being appointed to develop the strategy direction and maintain Changi Airport Group's social media channels, as well as create content and rich media applications.
The Changi social media contract is for one year and the win adds to Grayling's digital and aviation-related portfolio. In March, Grayling took the PR reins of British Airways in 38 countries globally, including six in Asia. Other aviation clients include Qantas, Airbus and new client Finnair.
In another public relations appointment, sailing event Sawadee.Com Regatta Samui has retained Singapore based Citrus PR for a consecutive third year to oversee all media activities for the regatta. The event will take place on Koh Samui island from 30 May - 4 June 2011. Citrus PR will again be responsible for all on and off water media activities.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Grayling Public Relations
- Citrus Public Relations
- Changi Airport Group
Grayling Public Relations Related Stories:
- APAC leads growth in PR investment
- Grayling launches new unit
- Grayling expands PR services to China
- Hasbro, Mondial appoint PR agencies
- Grayling clinches DEK biz globally
- Finnair begins ad push
- British Airways confirms Grayling as PR lead
- Family values won't hold women leaders back
- Finnair focuses on SG, hires agencies
- Grayling Singapore appoints MD
- Economist Intelligence Unit in global PR push
- Compass taps Grayling in Asia expansion
- Grayling bags RedDot's PR biz
- Can Singapore brand itself as a nation?
- Grayling plans to grow by acquisition
- Grayling bags Rolex account
- Airbus names Grayling as PR agency
- Grayling gets global boost
- Guinness raises its glass to Arthur
- Y&R’s Low to OMG