Arming Liu rejoins Ogilvy as VP
Beijing - Ogilvy has appointed Arming Liu as vice president of its China public relations firm H-Line Ogilvy, in a bid to strengthen its digital and new business record.
Liu returns to Ogilvy after departing the group in 2009. He will provide communications counsel, strategic planning, execution and management of its communication programs. He will report to Joe Yu, managing director of H-Line Ogilvy.
At his last stint, Liu held the role of senior director and deputy managing consultant at Text 100 in Beijing and before that he was working with Ruder Finn. He was with Era Ogilvy Public Relations in Taipei for nine years till he left in 2009.
With over a decade of experience under his belt, he worked with clients such as Alibaba, Sony, AMD and clients across auto, technology and real estate industries.
Yu said Arming brings leadership, experience and knowledge covering technology and social media fields that will benefit its clients.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide Related Stories:
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on B2B companies
- Internal comms: Keeping the house in order
- UFC taps Ogilvy PR for ultimate Macau event
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on analyst relations
- Is social media trustworthy?
- Zurich Insurance makes its mark
- Triple treat for Ogilvy, despite shake up
- Ogilvy PR ups social marketing offerings
- Ogilvy PR adds global task
- Agency-brief: Investing in new-age PR will pay dividends
- Ogilvy PR acquires Mind Resource
- AEM rides in with Ogilvy PR
- Harley-Davidson APAC appoints Ogilvy PR
- Ogilvy PR wins global BMC account
- Sina hires Ogilvy to spearhead Weibo push
- Bernas fills bowls for humanity
- Is your market ready for social media?
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Shell tows away across the Peninsula
- Ogilvy PR explores Mongolia