Baidu names PurpleClick as exclusive reseller
BAIDU PURPLECLICK SEARCH
Singapore - China Search Asia, which represents Baidu in Hong Kong, Taiwan and previously Singapore as well, has appointed PurpleClick as its exclusive reseller for the Singapore market.
PurpleClick has set up a new arm, DigiChina under its group of companies to service the Baidu business. It has also appointed Sim Hong Huat (pictured) as managing director of the new arm.
Advertisers looking to target the China market will now have direct access to local support with full-service campaign account management, from account setup and activation to ongoing campaign monitoring and optimization, as well as gain access to Baidu's suite of services.
The penetration of Internet in China has been growing at 278% over the past 5 years and China's online advertising revenues reached RMB20.61 billion (US$3.02 billion) in 2009. Baidu is the largest China search engine and reaches approximately 95% of its Internet population.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- PurpleClick Media
PurpleClick Media Related Stories:
- Mentholatum gets clicking, New AXN hit series
- No saturation point for digital
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- JCU Singapore appoints PurpleClick
- PurpleClick on the hunt for agency
- PurpleClick's Tan now CEO
- SEM package offered to SMEs
- Search engine marketing gets local rev-up
- PurpleClick Media names GM
- Ogling Malaysia at the Googlies
- MediaRing talks together with PurpleClick
- PurpleClick hires Low
- KLM celebrates anniversary with PurpleClick
- Avis agrees PurpleClickMedia SEM solutions