Tsao Foundation, Habitat pick PR agencies
SPONSORSHIP XPR RUDER FINN
Singapore - Tsao Foundation has retained Ruder Finn as their PR agency for a two year period.
While the relationship is on a reduced fee basis, Ruder Finn is tasked to raise awareness and increase acceptance of "successful aging" as a life-course process regardless of life stage, health status or physical ability.
It is also tasked to reach out to the media, general public, and peers in the age care industry. The agency will offer public relations counsel and strategy for the Foundation as well as media planning and media relations.
The Tsao Foundation develops models of community-based medical and social services for older persons, providing training in the age care service sector.
In another separate appointment, Barclays Bank and Habitat for Humanity have appointed thePRelement to manage PR for the upcoming Habitat-Barclays Bare Your Sole 2011.
The barefoot charity walk, with distances of 2.5 and 4 kilometres, will take place on Saturday, 18 June at Gardens by the Bay East, Tanjong Rhu.
Participants in the barefoot walk will help raise funds for local and overseas beneficiaries and also assist in raising awareness for Habitat for Humanity projects that build homes and fight poverty for the less fortunate.
Barclays Bank is title sponsor for the 2011 event. This is a further extension of their global partnership with Habitat for Humanity which began in 2008.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Ruder Finn
Ruder Finn Related Stories:
- Ruder Finn and Upfront Media make hires
- Iris, Edelman make senior hires
- Internet changes doctors’ diagnoses
- Retail marketers cautioned to stay alert
- Michelin retains Ruder Finn for 15th year
- People's Daily Online gets PR support
- Four Seasons settles on China PR duties
- Lexus assigns PR duties to Ruder Finn
- Ruder Finn expands into Japan
- Ruder Finn wins Hawker Beechcraft
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 14 October 2011
- Bang PR & Ruder Finn add more biz
- Fulford extends ties with two clients
- Celestial, Forbes appoint PR agencies
- Ruder Finn appoints general manager
- Ruder Finn to strengthen Asia markets
- Marsh puts Ruder Finn on retainer
- Ruder Finn drinks to Château Margaux
- Ruder Finn appoints MD
- Ruder Finn China bags EDB pitch