HKEdCity names WE agency of record
Hong Kong - Hong Kong's largest education portal Hong Kong Education City (HKEdCity) has appointed Waggener Edstrom (WE) as its public relations agency of record.
The agency will provide strategic communications counseling, media relations and stakeholder engagement for HKEdCity, as well as support upcoming events such as the Learning and Teaching Expo 2011.
WE began working with HKEdCity in 2008 on a project basis including an anti-drug website promotion.
"With HKEdCity on board, we have firmly established our presence as a leader in serving Hong Kong's education and public sector," said Winnie Lai, vice president of Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Greater China.
Lai said the agency has developed unique insight on the client's corporate objectives and communication needs having worked with them on a number of important projects over the past three years.
Owned by the HKSAR Government, HKEdCity is a one-stop portal that promotes the use of information technology in improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Related Stories:
- Virgin Active picks agencies ahead of launch
- Sony appoints Waggener for PR duties
- Waggener appoints new GM
- Can HR finally embrace social media?
- Waggener nabs BM's talent
- David Ko departs Waggener Edstrom
- Helping HR become social
- Waggener Edstrom India makes key hires
- Waggener Edstrom opens Swiss office
- Waggener promotes Camoens to GM role
- Waggener Edstrom builds luxury roster
- Changi Airport appoints digital PR shop
- Kowloon Watch says it's time for PR
- Waggener creates new role for Lackie
- Waggener expands South Korea footprint
- In BRIEF: Ogilvy, Effie, Waggener
- Film Society shoots events with WE
- Marketing directors talk social media
- Waggener takes part ownership in Buchan
- What’s next for integrated media?