PHD's Smith jumps ship to Isobar
Regional - Aegis Media's Isobar has appointed PHD Singapore's managing director Howard Smith as integrated business director for Asia Pacific.
Smith joins Isobar on 4 July and will be based in Singapore.
A marketing communications professional with a decade and half of work experience, Smith has worked across several major global brands including adidas, Philips and a plethora of brands under the Unilever umbrella.
Jean Lin, CEO Isobar Asia Pacific said: "Clients are facing the increasing challenge of how to better blend the digital and offline world together. In this evolving convergent world there is a greater need for clients to work with an agency who will provide integrated digital solutions. This is why this role is so important."
According to Lin, Smith fits the bill being someone who is savvy in branding and marketing and understands both digital and offline worlds.
"People's purchase behaviour has been transformed by technology and Isobar is the home of the world's most talented digital pioneers. So the chance to work with Jean and the team in the fastest growing region worldwide is an opportunity not to be passed up. I'm thrilled to be joining Isobar in this new role," Smith said.
Omnicom Media Group could not be reached for comment at the time of writing.
Meanwhile, Posterscope Aegis Media's out-of-home communications agency has named Chelsea Tan as general manager, client service.Tan has over a decade long media experience having worked on brands such as Standard Chartered Bank, Resorts World Sentosa and Patek Philippe. She spent the last four years working with Eye Corp, handling the Changi Airport OOH medium.
Adrian Daniels, managing director of Posterscope Group Singapore said: "I am delighted to welcome Chelsea to the company. She has strong credentials and experience in the industry and will make a great contribution to our team, and our clients."
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Isobar Related Stories:
- Ryan heads to Singapore for senior Isobar role
- wwwins Isobar boosts creative talent in China
- wwwins Isobar munches on Oreo
- Brand’s goes HaHa this CNY
- Isobar puts emphasis on Kellogg
- Isobar to boost innovation down under
- Holden keeps holding onto Visual Jazz Isobar
- adidas launches interactive TV mobile app
- HKBN names digital partner
- Isobar wins global duties for Rosewood
- wwwins Isobar hires Tribal DDB's Chiu
- Isobar ropes in Rapp’s Roy
- wwwins Isobar boosts digital media team
- In BRIEF: TBWA, Isobar, Rantau, Catcha
- Isobar mixes it up with Visual Jazz
- Isobar Indonesia appoints ECD
- PROFILE: Raising the digital bar
- Ryan takes on a new role at Isobar
- Aegis beefs up mobile offering
- Wwwins Isobar promotes creative partner