Avis agrees PurpleClickMedia SEM solutions
The news is also in line with the car rental company's strategy to build a stronger online presence, drive more traffic to its website, and drive online acquisitions tactically. The campaign will employ PurpleClick's Search Engine Marketing (SEM) solutions on both Yahoo and Google to reach the SE Asian market and consolidate the Avis brand presence in the region.
"SEM is a strategic medium for delivering highly qualified leads to businesses in the online environment, not forgetting the high performances metrices. Any business would definitely want to reach customers at the moment when they are searching for their products or services. In this case, we want to drive anyone who is searching for car rental facilities on search engines, inbound or outbound to Avis Car Rental," Leonard Tan, MD for PurpleClick said in a statement.
PurpleClick's role will include establishing campaign objectives, implementing strategies, to tactics such as creating bundles of adgroups, fine tuning the right keywords, adding and testing more specific search terms in the various countries, copywriting and analysing campaign performance.
- PurpleClick Media
PurpleClick Media Related Stories:
- Mentholatum gets clicking, New AXN hit series
- No saturation point for digital
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- Baidu names PurpleClick as exclusive reseller
- JCU Singapore appoints PurpleClick
- PurpleClick on the hunt for agency
- PurpleClick's Tan now CEO
- SEM package offered to SMEs
- Search engine marketing gets local rev-up
- PurpleClick Media names GM
- Ogling Malaysia at the Googlies
- MediaRing talks together with PurpleClick
- PurpleClick hires Low
- KLM celebrates anniversary with PurpleClick