K11 moves digital to Designercity
Hong Kong - Art mall K11 has partnered with digital agency Designercity for a new website launch and revamp after a pitch with a number of undisclosed agencies.
Designercity has been tasked to launch a new official website for K11 with a target to highlight the mall's positioning with art, nature and shopping.
Going beyond the retail experience, the new site will serve as a digital bulletin for the local art community, featuring links to young artists' blogs and information on the latest exhibition at the mall.
"Artists representing painting, sculpture, photography, multimedia, music and design utilise the site as a digital notice board for exchange of ideas, thought and idiosyncratic comment, emphasising K11's unique positioning at the centre of Hong Kong's diverse arts and shopping scenes," Designercity said.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
OgilvyOne Related Stories:
- Coke creates musical bottles
- Riding the smartphone wave
- OgilvyOne finds new digital direction
- KFC celebrates 1 million Facebook fans
- OgilvyOne shores up management in China
- OgilvyOne rejigs top local ranks
- Going direct is going digital
- Billboard Kwok rejoins Ogilvy in dual role
- MAHB takes off with two for KLIA2
- Tribal DDB nabs OgilvyOne’s Tan
- Research: Mobile can drive loyalty
- Delay in MAHB KLIA 2 agency selection
- Will the market see more digital AORs?
- WPP ups new media stakes
- Malaysia Airports calls for credentials
- OgilvyOne bolsters regional management
- M&C Saatchi appoints Leslie CD
- Red Bricks aims to build up Asia business
- OgilvyOne appoints new regional leader
- Acuvue Define goes digital with Ogilvy