FH bags ec Plus e-shopping PR project
Hong Kong - Telecom group ec Plus has appointed Fleishman Hillard to handle public relations for its newly launched online shopping and bidding site BidderSpot.com.
The agency is tasked to help build awareness and attract new bidders for the site via communications and media relations.
BidderSpot.com aims to combine the concepts of online shopping and auction, bringing consumers top-of-the-range products such as iPad2, Tiffany accessories and Nespresso coffee machine at massive discounts.
Users have to buy online currency 'dots' and strategically use them to bid for an item.
Helina Wong, general manager of ec Plus, said BidderSpot.com mixes the fun and excitement of game-playing with shopping.
"Ranging from website development, bidding mechanism to product sourcing, we strive to bring bidders a user-friendly experience fair and square," Wong said.
To support the launch of BidderSpot.com, ec Plus has also launched a social media campaign across Facebook and Weibo.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
Fleishman-Hillard Related Stories:
- Agency promises briefs answered in a day
- FleishmanHillard PH to create new roles
- FleishmanHilard tapped for energy acccount
- FleishmanHillard no longer a PR agency
- Fleishman ramps digital with senior hires
- Fleishman-Hillard named PR for HKIFF
- Fleishman-Hillard goes multi-platform
- Fleishman-Hillard flies with Metrojet
- SingTel connects seniors digitally
- Tink Labs appoints Fleishman-Hillard
- Gravitas goes big with Biggs
- Fleishman drives talent development
- BlueCurrent launches in China
- Li Ning picks PR lead for China
- Fleishman-Hillard names new GM
- Account Director, Fleishman-Hillard APAC
- New lead at Fleishman-Hillard Malaysia
- Deo exits Fleishman-Hillard
- Fleishman, OMD to drive Buddhism
- Fleishman-Hillard beefs up senior role