Tan returns to the DDB Group
TRIBAL DDB PEOPLE APPOINTMENTS
Singapore - Michelle Tan has been appointed as creative services director for Tribal DDB, effective mid-May this year.
Tan will oversee and manage the creative services at Tribal DDB for all its projects and partner Michelle Lee who heads up the agency's operations.
Both Tan and Lee will play vital roles in managing projects for Tribal DDB's regional clients.
This is Tan's second stint with the DDB group. She joins Tribal DDB from BBH, where she was a senior project manager, prior to which she was the traffic manager at DDB Singapore. During her past stint at DDB Worldwide, she headed up the StarHub account.
Some of Tribal DDB Singapore accounts include DBS Bank, Philips, Tourism
Australia, Changi Airport Group, Uniqlo and Marriage Central.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
DDB Related Stories:
- DDB shines at Agency of the Year Awards
- Omnicom agencies bag NEA account
- Gina Sim to lead Fonterra at DDB
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- McDonald’s new hunger for Hong Kong
- StarHub & DDB: Behind the scenes
- Nespresso goes on a gastronomical adventure
- DDB nabs McCann GM for China VP role
- Bentley taps first agency for mainland
- DDB to boost young creative in China
- Reebok picks DDB as global AOR
- Hitting too close to home?
- DDB appoints COO Asia
- Axe finds a cure for cuddling
- TSL rebrands with lengthy TVC
- Case Study: T-Mall’s $19 billion sales in a day
- 2012: Disappointing print, great videos
- IKEA reenacts Obama’s victory embrace
- Tourism Australia calls global creative tender
- HKT ups its Service with Friendly Faces