Carat China wins Pullman media project
Beijing - Carat China has been appointed to handle the media duties for the newly opened Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa in Yunnan.
Sophia Ong, vice president of Interactive at Carat China said the task ahead will be digitally led, leveraging the online space for the resort.
Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa's general manager Anthony Myers added that Carat will play a key role in communicating with target audiences of the digital era including internet or mobile, as part of the integrated marketing campaign for the resort's opening.
Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa is an upscale international resort opened this month.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Carat Related Stories:
- Carat appoints new MD for North China
- Healthy growth expected for global ad market
- Carat appoints general manager
- Carat China gets a new face
- Newspapers dying sooner than expected
- Aegis Media makes more hires for GM
- Coach splits with ZenithOptimedia
- Pomaleh steps up as CEO of Carat
- Carat eyes the B2B market
- Carat China names strategy director
- Carat names new general manager in China
- Black & White sings for teens
- Carat China names GM
- Mediacom reclaims FANCL from Carat
- Carat bags US$33m Tanduay media
- Philips splits US$100m global media account
- OCBC unveils multi-million dollar digital push
- Carat scoops Axis' media account
- WSH goes digital for workplace safety
- Carat appoints client service director