Carlsberg rejuvenates globally
The rejuvenation, which took two years of planning, starts with phase one of the transformation, where the beverage will share a core visual identity worldwide through the same packaging and bottle.
The Quart and Profile bottles will see the Carlsberg brand embossed on the bottle with a new neck-shaped label.
The logo has also undergone a minor facelift with the Carlsberg Crown made more simple and distinctive with more vibrant shades of green and gold. The move is to create a contemporary outlook that appeals to a wider and more modern audience.
Phase two has the beverage enhancing consumer relations through a variety of activities including engaging internationally renowned female DJs at its consumer launch.
A contest will be held for consumers at supermarkets and hypermarkets where participants will stand a chance to win a personal or home makeover worth a total of RM250,000.
Trade outlets across the country will also be receiving new Carlsberg displays and trade loaders.
"This is the most ambitious re-launch of the Carlsberg Group history and we have a strong belief that the brand has the potential to grow to a lot more than what it is today," said Soren Ravn (pictured), managing director of Carlsberg Malaysia.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
Carlsberg Related Stories:
- Carlsberg puts McCann on global roster
- Ravn to head Carlsberg Greater China
- Carlsberg tests friendships on Facebook
- Carlsberg appoints digital agency
- Carlsberg moves PR account
- Carlsberg spreads prosperity
- Budweiser leverages on KL Dragons
- Carlsberg calls creative pitch
- Jägermeister spooks this Hallow's Eve
- Carlsberg keeps party venue a secret
- NTU calls pitch, OOm bags another win
- Milk PR sees a bullish year
- Carlsberg snaps up Bacardi-Martini talent
- Carlsberg introduces the lord of ciders
- Hello Axiata comes to KL as History ratings soar
- BFM: The hype grows for Agency of the Year
- Catcha Publishing launches EURO Guide
- Marketing alcohol responsibly
- Kronenbourg 1664 brings art to HK streets
- Carlsberg's Setiadi exits for Reebonz