Brand’s smartens up with 360 push
Malaysia - Cerebos Malaysia has launched a fully integrated marketing push for Brand's Essence of Chicken, themed "Brand's 14-Day Get Smart" campaign, set to run until the end of June.
Targeting all working adults, it is aimed at promoting the benefits of consuming Brand's Essence of Chicken for 14 straight days, in that it boosts mental performance specifically in the areas of memory retention and concentration.
TV spots have begun airing across Media Prima's channels 8TV and ntv7 as well as Wah Lai Toi and Asian Entertainment Channel on Astro while prints ads are currently being featured in The Star and Sin Chew Daily.
Digital advertising is being carried out across The Star Online, Brand's Smart Living Facebook page, and a dedicated website.
Radio commercials have gone live on three stations namely MY FM, 988, and Mix FM. On-ground activation initiatives include activities at all major hypermarkets, supermarkets, pharmacies, and medical halls with a series of point-of-sale materials created in support of the overall campaign.
Universal McCann was responsible for media planning and buying efforts while 180 Degrees managed the creative aspect of the push.
WestCoast Communications was behind all PR-related activities.
Earlier this year, the company officially appointed local Chinese singer and songwriter, Rynn Lim (pictured, centre) as the official brand ambassador for Brand's Essence of Chicken.
He will be featured in all major advertising initiatives, communications campaigns and events for Brand's.
"Although Brand's has worked with him before, his first appearance as our ambassador was in our Chinese New Year television commercial this year," Cerebos Malaysia told A+M.
"His positive attitude, dedication, intelligent demeanour, good humour and popularity amongst our local Chinese consumers were the key factors which led to his selection."
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Universal McCann
- WestCoast Communications
- 180 Degree Strategic Communications
Universal McCann Related Stories:
- Brand’s goes HaHa this CNY
- MasterCard makes Singapore priceless
- UM adds Claire's to China roster
- UM nabs Starcom's Bowling
- Vitamin Water dances Gangnam style
- UM names managing partner for Cathay
- UM wins Carrefour media duties
- UM bags Ernst & Young global duties
- UM China wins Chrysler Group
- UM's Brett Stewart joins OMD International
- Suntec chooses UM
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- UM bags H&M's media biz in Malaysia
- The New Straits Times gets talking
- Brands welcome on social media
- Screen of Choice
- FOMA Focus: Jacki Kelley, Universal McCann
- UM big winner in ExxonMobil review
- FT pushes deeper online engagement
- UM tightens ad targeting for Zuji