Mengniu hands ZO, Ogilvy digital duties
Beijing - Chinese dairy giant Mengniu Group has appointed ZenithOptimedia and Ogilvy as its digital marketing partners after a one-month pitch involving McCann, OMD and other agencies.
ZenithOptimedia has won the Internet media business for Mengniu's Youyi C and Mongolia yoghurt, while other projects will be assigned between the two later by another pitch.
According to participating agencies, Mengniu has been looking for partners to handle its digital marketing duties to improve its online ROI and keep up with industry development.
Steven Chang, CEO of ZenithOptimedia Greater China, said the agency has been cooperating with Mengiu Group for many years and it is time to take its efforts to the digital world.
"Besides maintaining a strong stand on traditional media, we would like to open up new media field together with Mengniu and maximise the efficiency of online marketing," Chang said.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Ogilvy and Mather
Ogilvy and Mather Related Stories:
- Is stress to blame for Ogilvy employee's death?
- Death sparks debate on overtime
- Young Ogilvy employee dies from heart attack
- Ogilvy boosts its medical education offering
- M+S makes agency appointments
- GM 'there's no excuse for insensitivity'
- Coca-Cola turns strangers into friends
- Perrier parties with psychedelic hipsters
- Ogilvy snags Collins for top creative role
- Castrol gets clingy in new campaign
- Who says CSR is boring?
- Chen named to OgilvyOne Worldwide board
- O&M Shanghai looks to grow social offering
- O&M Beijing appoints new ECD
- Ogilvy serves virtual dumplings for CNY
- NHB appoints O&M for its PR duties
- Coca-Cola goes nice, lucky, crazy
- Ogilvy Singapore makes senior appointments
- ECCO names China PR
- O&M: Malls will be no longer necessary