Aegis Media appoints regional business lead
Hong Kong - Aegis Media has appointed Nicole Linguey (pictured) as director of integrated business, primarily leading Carat's regional business team based in Hong Kong.
In her new role, Linguey will provide overall account direction for a selection of clients across all Aegis Media brands.
Linguey joins from Carat London where she was worldwide director of integrated business for the past six years, overseeing the Disney Global business in 26 markets.
"She has shown clear strength in building and maintaining strong relationships, and will be an excellent strategic partner for our clients," said Chris Ryan, CEO of Aegis Media Hong Kong.
Prior to Carat, Linguey spent five years with Mindshare London as account director working with clients in the retail, FMCG and automotive industries. Before that, she was with Mindshare Australia.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Aegis Media
Aegis Media Related Stories:
- Burberry taps Aegis to drive global media
- Aegis takes ownership of WonderAd China
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- iProspect bolsters APAC team
- Vizeum bags RMB500 million media account
- Roy Tan now MD of IF Isobar
- Aegis Media appoints chief innovation officer
- Aegis promotes Crook to digital lead
- Aegis Media launches social media unit
- Aegis Media names print general manager
- iProspect names China MD
- Aegis Media ups local presence
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Columbus appoints Tos as national MD
- Aegis' hiring spree continues
- Aegis boosts OOH agency leadership
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital shop
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Aegis hires, TransAsia engages Facebook fans
- iProspect launches paid search audit offering