Milk + Co appoints new GM and CD
Malaysia – Milk + Co has appointed former Grey KL business unit head and creative director, Darry Tan (pictured) to the role of general manager and creative director for the agency, following Adrian Ng’s recent departure.
Joining the agency on 1 April, Tan brings with him 20 years of advertising experience. In the dual role, he reports directly to acting CEO, Chong Wei-Hsiang who is also MD for Milk PR.
In overseeing Milk + Co's day-to-day operations and assisting with the elevation of the company's creative profile, he will be responsible for all the accounts within its stable.
"Darry's strength lies in his ability to effectively manage client relationships and create winning integrated communication campaigns while delivering great financial results for the agency," said Chong.
Tan completed a two-year stint at Draftfcb as CD prior to joining Grey in 2008 where he held a dual role and also functioned as creative director.
Between 2003 and 2006, he served with Naga DDB in a role similar to the one he held at Draftfcb.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Draft FCB
- Naga DDB
- Milk + Co
- Grey Group Kuala Lumpur
Draft FCB Related Stories:
- Draftfcb builds top management muscle
- Rupert England takes ECD role at Draftfcb
- Draftfcb adds agency partner for Beiersdorf
- Draftfcb confirms Noor Ashikin’s departure
- Uni-President finds star power
- Shoe brand on hunt for new Cinderella
- Draftfcb hires Kaloff for Beiersdorf
- Mok to oversee creative for Draftfcb Asia
- OSIM pins down pricking pains
- PrimeCredit ups its band of brothers
- Draftfcb adds creative strength
- HKBN picks Draftfcb over M&C Saatchi
- Draftfcb brings in Lay for digital
- Draftfcb rejigs local ops
- Air New Zealand tours with DraftFCB
- Acer lines up DraftFCB for Olympic push
- DraftFCB brings new business director
- Nivea unveils second global campaign
- Tsao returns to DraftFCB
- Draftfcb says HK safe from global cuts