Nokia E7 taps on SMRT Media
Singapore - Nokia has launched an outdoor campaign utilising SMRT Media's platform to promote its smartphone E7 to business professionals and young entrepreneurs.
The outdoor component involves a 62 metre sticker wall at Raffles Place, and a 46 inch interactive screen showing the E7 TVC and demo video.
Contestants can send in their success stories through MMS, SMS, email, quick-response code or Facebook forms and stand a chance to win a brand new Nokia E7 each week. One screen placed at the centre of the wall will showcase the messages.
Four light boxes with motion detectors in place will light up after motion sensors are triggered by commuters walking past, while speakers are installed to play the E7's TVC soundtrack on loop.
JWT was the creative agency and Carat the media buying agency behind the campaign. The Nokia E7 launch campaign also boasts of print, mobile and search components.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- SMRT Media
Nokia Related Stories:
- Vimeo sees the world with Nokia maps
- Nokia joins professional orchestra for ringtones
- Google, Nokia drive digital deejay projects
- Cheil hires, Park Hotel eyes expansion
- SG's tender boom, Accenture acquires
- Nokia shrinks China headcount
- More job cuts at Nokia
- Do other OEMs stand a chance?
- Google lunges at Nokia, Microsoft
- Nokia kicks off real-time smartphone duels
- Nokia takes protection steps
- Vietnam-Singapore JV expands
- Nokia: Don't hire a social media agency
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Tracy Cheng
- Marketing TV: Nokia's social media challenge
- Nokia moves assembly lines to Asia
- Nokia’s HQ relocates from SG to Beijing
- Regional Nokia HQ shifts to Beijing
- The future of a marketing department
- Nokia unveils first 'real Windows' phone