Impactasia checks in with Hotels.com
Hong Kong - Expedia's global hotel website Hotels.com has appointed impactasia to handle all public relations activities in Hong Kong and China.
Alison Couper, global communications director of Hotels.com said the site is expanding rapidly in the Asia market, both in terms of the number of consumers booking outbound travel, and the expansion of its hotel inventory in Asia.
"We chose impactasia as a partner because they understand our business and their approach reflects our creative and entrepreneurial spirit," Couper said.
Sarah Woodhouse, group managing director of impactasia, added that the PR programme for Hotels.com will focus on further building the brand in Asia and reinforcing its global leadership position.
Hotels.com offers online and phone booking for over 130,000 hotels, operating over 75 sites globally, including 13 in eight languages across Asia Pacific.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Impact Asia
Expedia Related Stories:
- AirAsia makes multiple promotions
- backick kicks around discounts
- Milk PR sees a bullish year
- Hasbro names PR agency, Expedia gets sporty
- AirAsiaExpedia makes senior marketing hire
- Case Study: Expedia
- EB Live Asia Session Announcement: Non-Cash Rewards
- AirAsiaExpedia names marketing and PR leads
- Expedia appoints product marketing lead
- Expedia hands social media biz to Isobar
- Expedia & Air Asia put out 'Red Hot' offers
- Expedia picks Carat for SEA media duties
- Expedia SEA account goes to Publicis
- Expedia unveils European brand identity
- Expedia set to ramp up marketing efforts
- Expedia and AirAsia take a trip
- Trend Micro and Expedia appoint PR agencies
- Expedia makes Southeast Asia foray