IHT.com’s redesigned home page to woo more advertisers
Global - The International Herald Tribune (IHT) a division of The New York Times Media Group, has redesigned its IHT.com home page to provide more flexible global advertising opportunities.
IHT's new advertising formats which are already on its sister site, NYTimes.com offer international advertisers greater convenience by eliminating the need to provide a separate creative on both IHT and NYTimes' websites.
The redesigned home page features web-banner advertisements on the top, middle and bottom sections of the page, allowing advertisers greater exclusivity to IHT.com users.
"The redesign of the IHT.com home page enables advertisers to reach these affluent international consumers via prominent positions on the home page and with advertising formats now uniform across both sites, buying across the group is even easier," Jean Christophe Demarta, international advertising director, The New York Times Media Group said.
- International Herald Tribune
International Herald Tribune Related Stories:
- No secrets leaked at SOPA
- New alliance for Malaysian Reserve and IHT
- SOPA salutes journalistic triumphs
- NYT heads down the paid content path
- SOPA reappoints Tung as chairman
- Profile: Christine Brendle
- New look IHT merges with NYT online
- IHT & NY Times merge digital
- IHT prints in Dubai
- New deputy MD to maintain strong IHT circ base
- IHT joins hands with Reuters
- IHT and Asia Sentinel joined in content matrimony
- Accused fabricator joins SCMP
- Newspaper of the Year
- Tribune names top sales chief
- The Standard tops medal tally at SOPA