Gumtree grows with Text 100
Australia - Text 100 Sydney has been appointed as the public relations consultancy for Gumtree Australia following a pitch, with work commencing in March 2011.
Commenting on the appointment, Nat Thomas, marketing and PR manager, Gumtree Australia said the decision was unanimous, with the company confident Text 100 will be strong in representing Gumtree and developing positive relationships.
"Text 100 put forward a team that was strong across all levels of the agency and we felt that each member of the team demonstrated the added value and work ethic that we wanted to see," said Thomas.
Adrianne Kern, managing consultant, Text 100 Sydney said: "For some time now, Text 100 has been working with a growing portfolio of consumer and digital lifestyle brands, and our appointment by Gumtree further solidifies our credentials in this area."
The win follows a number of new accounts for the agency and to support the strong growth in the Australian business, it has made a number of new hires, which will be announced shortly.
On the enterprise side of the business, Text 100 has also signed up two new enterprise security clients, TrustDefender and Fortinet.
Commenting on the win, Kern said: "Security is such a broad and growing sector and as cybercrime becomes an increasing focus for Australian enterprises and Government departments, it's exciting to be working for two cutting edge organisations that expand our enterprise security credentials."
Gumtree, TrustDefender and Fortinet join Text 100's stable of current clients including: Amazon Kindle, Cisco Consumer Products, Fuji Xerox, IBM, IntraLinks, Lenovo, Macquarie Telecom, Mitsubishi Electric, MTV Games, Ninefold, Nokia Siemens Network, Optus, OneWater, Plantronics, SanDisk, The Mathworks, VMWare, Yahoo! and White Ribbon Day.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Text 100
Text 100 Related Stories:
- Oldtown revamps as it extends presence
- Text100 sees senior management changes
- APAC travellers want more social media
- Malaysians digital reliant when travelling
- Text 100 wins Rexel
- Text 100 shuffles global ranks
- Top level shuffle at Text 100
- Vodafone calls up Text100
- Inmarsat hires, Microsoft ropes in agencies
- Cartoon Network picks Text 100
- PR: Integration key but talent still a problem
- InMobi spreads the word with Text 100
- Hungry like the Woolf: The new corporate speak
- KFC: A punch in the face?
- Rakuten tags Text 100 for PR duties
- New appointments at Text 100
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- PayPal brands with pretty boy power
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Text 100 promotes Chee