Sarawak Tourism puts TBWA on stage
"The retainer will run for six months and is an extension of the creative work we are currently developing for STB," said Eric Lim (pictured), PR manager, TBWA\TEQUILA Malaysia.
"It's a great testament of our agency group's experience as brand custodians of Malaysia's tourism industry over the last 12 years and in our ability to enhance the festivals' enduring appeal to a worldwide audience," he added.
Work on the account officially began in mid-March, kicking off with signing of a MoU between STB and Taylor's University on 18 March.
This year's edition of RWMF is expected to generate over RM20 million in tourism receipts with Borneo Jazz anticipated to bring in over RM10 million.
STB will also hold a preview of the Borneo Jazz Festival at Taylor's University's Lakeside Campus in May to offer a glimpse of what the festival offers.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
TBWA Related Stories:
- M+S makes agency appointments
- TBWA\ China focuses on shopper behaviour
- Wyeth Gold takes kids around the world
- TBWA\ boosts creative team
- Lay of Draftfcb joins Creative Juice
- AIA consolidates creative with TBWA
- TBWA appoints DAN president
- DAN Singapore names new leadership team
- StanChart pumps marathon up on Facebook
- TBWA nabs JWT's creative lead
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- TBWA\ appoints planning director
- Tangs goes for major brand overhaul
- McDonald's brings monster in for CNY push
- General Electric shows innovation with the old
- One2free redefines social gaming
- TBWA\KL promotes Shaun Tay
- ISC Innovators beefs up team
- TBWA snaps up Indian digital shop
- The importance of creativity