Sizzling viral for Unilever's Lynx
Hong Kong - Unilever has launched a sexy, interactive campaign for its deodorant brand Lynx to demonstrate how it helps guys get ahead in the mating game.
Following the brand's cool and seductive image, the campaign features a group of sexy ‘Lynxbabes' who would virtually talk one-to-one with the audience as friends once they like the Lynx Facebook page.
Kenneth Wan, general manager of GroupM Interaction, said the objective is to invite the public to feel ‘The Lynx Effect'.
"The Lynx Effect is once you use the product, the Lynxbabes will approach you right away. From banner ads, Facebook to YouTube, all communication is conveying the same message and deliver the audience this effect," Wan said.
Wan added that different new initiatives will launch in the coming months.
GroupM Interactive developed the overall digital strategy and creative, PHD handled media while StudioVoice handled video creative.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
PHD Related Stories:
- Transitions Optical chooses PHD
- PHD hires second client services director
- PHD appoints Unilever strategy lead
- Kao settles creative and media pitches
- PHD unveils Source, Smoothie King picks Rice
- PHD butters up Goodman Fielder's brands
- Gruy to lead PHD Singapore
- PHD China names strategy lead
- PHD China promotes senior talents
- Fujifilm picks PHD Philippines as media AOR
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- PHD names Vietnam lead
- PHD munches on California almonds
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- A.S. Watson settles regional media duties
- Vita Water crafts Hong Kong love story
- Coad to lead PHD Group Australia
- PHD continues regional expansion
- PHD shacks up in Melbourne
- PHD bags Bentley's global account